Our Privacy Statement
We will keep your business confidential. Personal information provided may be maintained on computer records. It will not be disclosed without your permission to anyone else except to:
1. other individuals and businesses within our group,
2. those to whom we outsource work, our compliance advisers and their employees and representatives,
3. our auditors,
4. any product provider, in relation to our work in arranging and providing services to you in connection with any product or mortgage of that provider,
5. third parties (such as banks, solicitors, accountants, potential insurers or lenders and the like) to whom we need to disclose information in order to advise you on, arrange and service your insurance, investments or mortgages and
6. any organisation entitled to access to such information for legal or regulatory purposes.
Where we are originally instructed by a couple who do not indicate any desire to keep information about each other affairs from the other, we will continue to work in that way unless informed otherwise.
In the extremely rare case, where a conflict arises between you and another of our clients, we may, because in practice we have to, indicate to another client that we have a client relationship with you. Such disclosures will be kept to the absolute minimum.